There are many ways to get involved with the MNDA NI and volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring that people with MND and their families receive the support and services they need. How much time you donate is up to you. As well as the more traditional methods (helping with sponsored events, street collections) you may consider:
- Organising a fundraising event: we can support and provide materials to help.
- Supporting your wedding with MNDA Wedding Favours
- Campaigning for local and national change to improve the care of people with MND
- Becoming an Association Visitor to provide local support to people living with MND and their families and carers
- Becoming a member of the Northern Ireland Branch Committee
For further information about getting involved and volunteering opportunities with the NI MNDA Branch contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org